Modern Split Level 2 Bedroom Apartment in Fantastic Location
Located in the heart of Kogarah, this split level 2 Bedroom apartment boasts sleek interiors and contemporary finishes. With views from the fifth floor, it offers easy access to cafes, shops and transport.
- Combined lounge and dining area with sunny balcony
- Split level
- Granite bench top and stainless kitchen appliances with gas cooking
- Two good-sized Bedrooms
- En-suite in the main and built-ins in both bedrooms
- Abundant natural light through generous windows and doors
- Internal laundry
- Floorboard throughout
- Convenient lift access to undercover security car space
- Close to train station and all other facilities.
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.