- 08 Jan 2018 12.00am
6 Months New 2 Br Apartment - Parkview - Peakhurst
Grab the chance to live in this modern beautiful quiet apartment, walk to Riverwood Station and shops while close to schools and parks. Suitable for those looking for work life balance.
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1 Secure Parking
- Roomy bedrooms and main with ensuite
- Large build-in wardrobe in both bedrooms
- Quality bathrooms with full wall of stylish marble tiles
- Spacious living area with open kitchen
- Gourmet Kitchen with gas cooking
- Large balcony with park view
AVAILABLE IN TWE WEEKS TIME. Call Janet 0403 088 473 to book in your appointment to see it first!
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.