3 Bedroom Brick Home with Pool
This solid brick 3 bedroom home in an ultra-convenient locale, Set on a level block and featuring immaculately presented interiors throughout, this brick residence offers fresh open living spaces and a private garden. Families who demand privacy and convenience will love the superb location that has parklands, schools and trains all just a short stroll away.
- 3 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans;
- Renovated timber kitchen;
- Large separate lounge & dining area;
- Double lockup garage;
- Brick home with north facing aspect;
- Entertaining backyard with undercover BBQ area & in ground pool.
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.