- 18 Dec 2017 12.00am
Riverwood Washington Park - Two (2) Bedrooms Two (2) Parking with Yard for Just $520/Week
Nearly new apartment at Washington Park offers a remarkable opportunity for those who looking for life style. It is not simply a new development but an entirely new suburb with beautiful parkside location, wealth of open space and vibrant garden retail plaza combine to create an environment designed to promote healthy, happy living and social interaction.
Don't miss out this rare chance to stay in the Two bedroom with two secured parking in Riverwood Washington Park
* Spacious 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobe
* Spacious open plan living/dining area
* Modern L shape kitchen with gas cook top with dishwasher
* North facing yard and extra balcony
* Air Conditioning
* Internal laundry
* Two security parking
* Conveniently located in the heart of Riverwood, only minutes walking distance to all amenities.
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.