- 23 Dec 2018 12.00am
Two (2) Bedrooms Two Bathroom Plus Study - Washington Park - Riverwood
Embracing the beauty of a leafy outlook across the rolling green of Washington Park, this spacious modern 2 bedrooms plus study room apartment is home of professionals and families.
- Corner position of the complex;
- Two huge size bedrooms with all build-ins, main with en-suite;
- Bonus study area
- Open plan gas kitchen with Caesars tone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher provided;
- Large L shape balcony with park view;
- Split air-conditioning;
- NBN internet available;
- Security video phone entry and basement parking;
- Two lock up storage cage in the car park;
- Close to trains, shops and local schools
Available in two weeks time, inspect & apply today!
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.