As New 1 + Study Luxury Apartments - Hurstville Station
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Hurstville Central will consist of luxuriously appointed brand new ready to move in apartments featuring the latest high quality finishes, filled with abundance of natural lights and water view in a convenient security complex.
* Massive light-filled Living, dining & study areas flowing onto an extraordinary entertaining balcony.
* Open plan modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher with well-known brand "BOSCH"
* 1 + study spacious bedrooms with built-ins and main with ensuite.
* Stylish bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, internal laundry.
* Contemporary design and premium quality finishes.
* Well-maintained security building plus video intercom system.
* Lift access to security car space & separate storage.
* Easy walking to Hurstville Station, Westfield and Hurstville public school and all other local amenities.
This apartment is suitable for long term lease only. Minimum 1 year lease.
Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa)
Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
Proof of rental history
Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
Proof of current address
Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
Proof of income
Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.