Close to everything - just a very short walk to Riverwood Train station, School, Shops, cafes and restaurants.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A great cosy home . Just a very short walk to Riverwood Train Station, shopping, cafes and restaurants.
AVAILABLE Form 28 April 2018
- Two big bedrooms
- Combined lounge and dining room
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Full brick construction
- Balcony with sun shades
- Registered car space
- Minutes walk to train station, shops, schools, restaurants and cafes.
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.