This property is available now.
Stunning Harbour View - One Bed PLUS Study of Brand New Sophisticated DARLING ONE
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
DARLING ONE - A fabulous contemporary complex offers a luxurious style of living in the centrally connected in the heart of Sydney CBD.
With the latest hi-tech designed and luxury finishes, Darling One is conveniently situated in Sydney CBD's entertainment district Darling Harbour, walking distance from the Harbour, Museum, Universities, shops and transport stops.
This Apt.3316 sits in the 31st floor, has prime north facing aspect looking out towards Sydney Darling Harbour -- the world's most beautiful harbour! With this 180 degrees harbour stunning view, plus the ultimate in understated luxury finishes and superb interiors bathed in abundant natural light, it definitely is one of best sought apartment in the world.
- North facing apartment with beautiful Harbour view
- Bedroom with built-in wardrobes and capture the best view of the city & harbour
- Roomy study room can be transformed into 2nd bedroom
- Superb Modern Designed Miele Kitchen With Gas Cooking, Stone Benchtop, Overhead Mirror Cabinets
- European Stainless Steel Appliance, Dishwasher,
- Two zones of Ducted Air Conditioning, Recessed LED Down Lightings
- Modern Tiled Bathroom And Shower,
- Internal Laundry With Dryer,
- Engineered Timber Flooring,
- WIFI ready and free for the first two months,
- Outdoor entertainment facilities include swimming pool, gym and pavilion,
- Secure building with intercom access,
- One Secure car space and One Storage,
- Convenient Transport Connections To the Light Rail Network
- Walking distances from Town Hall, and Central Train Stations as well as Broadway buses.
- Available from 10 February 2018
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.