This property is available now.
Three (3) Bedroom Original Double Brick House for Rent - Hurstville Lily Street
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Rare opportunity to live in this full brick premier location house. New Paint + New flooring! Within Hurstville Public school catchment and 1 minute walk to the Allawah train station plus rear lane access to Kempt Field park... What's more:
- Glorious panoramic City, airport and Botany Bay views
- 3 large & spacious bedrooms
- separate lounge
- combined kitchen and dining
- near level access from rear lane (no steps)
- under cover entertainment area
- large backyard
- 6 months lease
- walking distance to park, Hurstville public and high schools as well as selective school, child care centres, churches and shops.
Available after 1st Feb. Call Janet 0403 088 473 today for more information.
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.