This property is available now.
EXTRA LARGE 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN MASCOT Above Train Station!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This nearly 80 sqm 1 Bedroom Apartment, has ultra-convenient location in the heart of Mascot. Right across from all the cafes and restaurants Mascot has to offer, this vibrant, social apartment is not to be missed!
This contemporary apartment will match your unique lifestyle with great features including:
* Bright & airy
* Quality finishes
* Bedroom with walk-in
* Both bath & shower
* Good sized balcony
* Ceasarstone bench tops in kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Single car space
* Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
* Camera monitor in car park and building foyer
- Mascot station right outside with 2 stops to Central
- Close to Sunny Local Parks such as Sydney Park & Centennial Park
- East Garden Westfield Shopping Centre
- 10 minute drive to University of NSW
- 2 minute walk to Supermarket
- Suitable for young professionals
(REGISTER BY SENDING AN ENQUIRY & WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE)
PLEASE NOTE: Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.