This property is available now.
3 Bedroom Double Storey Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This impressive 3 bedroom double storey home is 9 years young, flowing over 2 levels and with a short walk to Narwee station, bus stop, schools and shops this property is perfectly positioned.
Located within the highly sought after 'Emery' development this property features ample natural light and multiple living space and is not expected to last long.
What's Important For You:
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Master suite featuring ensuite and WIR
- Built-ins to other bedrooms
- Main bathroom features a bath
- Open plan lounge / dining room
- Powder room on ground level
- Gourmet kitchen stainless steel appliances
- Landscaped yard area
- Remote lock up garage
- Extra parking in front of the garage
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.