This property is available now.
Bright Spacious Four (4) Bedrooms Duplex - Peakhurst
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This modern duplex has everything for all size of families who looking for a spacious home. Perfectly located on a level land, close to Peakhurst Park, Peakhurst Public School with convenient connection to Padstow Height, Riverwood, Beverly Hills and Hurstville.
- 4 good size timber floored bedrooms all with built-ins;
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walks in robe;
- Spacious large open lounge room and dining area with sliding glass doors to the courtyard; - Easy cleaned tiled through out the living area;
- Extra spacious family room good for home office;
- Open modern kitchen with a Caesar stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances;
- Electricity Cooking with oven and dishwasher;
- Master bathroom with shower and bath;
- Paved area perfect for outdoor entertainment, ideal for BBQ;
- Low maintenance back yard and front yard;
- Balcony overlooking the district views;
- Ducted Air conditioning with 4 zones control;
- Security Alarm System;
- Security parking;
- Plenty of storage.
Available late July, book for your inspection today!!
(REGISTER BY SENDING AN ENQUIRY & WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE)
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.