Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
At the Top of Hurstville
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A jewel in the crown of hurstville, this sensational Level 16 apartment delivers a superb floorplan with every room capturing mesmerising vistas across the district through to the Botany Bay. Perfect for those who require a little more space, it's an impressive family sized option enjoying the ideal locale just metres to Hurstville Train station and shops.
What's important to you
- Superb 'sky home' boasting supreme elevation and 18017 vistas from the St George & Shire area
- Desirable welcoming light filled interiors
- Substantial spacious open plan living and dining area
- Connecting seamlessly with the living spaces is the gourmet stone kitchen featuring stainless appliances and a gas cooktop
- The master retreat is separately placed away from the other two bedrooms. All bedrooms feature built-in robes and balcony access and the master features an ensuite
- Solid Bamboo floor throughout, updated LED downlights, an internal laundry and secure car space
- Empress Tower provides an outstanding array of on-site amenities with a childcare centre, pool and gym
- Transports, Shops & Schools are right on your doorsteps
Strata levies: $1,473.00 p/q (approx)
Council rate: $335 p/q (approx)
Water rate: $146 p/q (approx)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
115m² / 0.03 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.