HIDDEN GEM IN THIS STUNNING FAMILY RESIDENCE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Generously proportioned and exceptionally presented, this stunning brick family residence has been designed to create a haven that embraces natural light and flowing space in a supremely peaceful location. Offering an innovative single level floor plan whilst providing a sense of warmth and sophistication, the home showcases superb quality finishes and elegance throughout.
It offering a commanding street presence and set on approx. 531 sqm block of land. Light filled interiors leading to patio outdoor entertaining spaces. It enjoys a private setting in a convenient location with an easy walk to quality schools, parks, shops and transport.
Some of the many features:-
- Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Extensive living areas enjoys seamless outdoor flow provide the perfect entertainment and relaxation atmosphere
- Formal second living areas
- The convenient of having two bathrooms, with two separate toilet and two separate laundry area, it suits two family under one roof
- Updated modern kitchen with gas cooking and appliances
- Large workshop and storage area, grassed level rear yard, it is a child friendly yard
- Side driveway access to a lock up garage plus plenty off street parking
- Private landscaped yard with a sheltered entertaining space
- Timber floorings throughout
- Fantastic location close to station, school, parks and shops within a short distance to Hurstville CBD.
This property would be ideal for a young family or as a solid investment. Don't miss your opportunity to view this impressive and classic family home. Contact Jack Cheung on 0410 683 397 and Lisa Leong on 0451 798 480 for further details and to organise a viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
531m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.