ROOM FOR FAMILY, SIMPLY STUNNING AND LUCKY NO. 3
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This rare opportunity for you to own a stunning, sleek and stylish family home positioned in a peaceful tree lined street and designed to perfection. This lovely double brick townhouse designed with a lot of storage place and linen throughout, and filled with natural lights. Conveniently located close to all local amenities.
* Four (4) good sized bedrooms all with built in
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Formal lounge and separate dining
* Tiled throughout easy to maintain
* Two (2) stylish bathrooms and Three (3) toilets
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances with granite breakfast bar
* Internal laundry with plenty storage place and extra toilet
* Massive and well maintained under covered entertaining and bbq area with shed for more storage place
* Internal access to a double lock up garage with two entrances to home
* Ducted air conditioning, intercom and alarm system.
* An Attic for study or storage
* Fully fenced front yard
Strata levies - $570 p/q (approx)
Council rates - $900 p/a (approx)
Water rates - $250 p/q (approx)
For more information please do contact Lisa @ 0451 798 480
Disclaimer: All informations contained herein are gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own requires.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.