- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Immaculately presented, this character home has been updated with a modern kitchen and separate living area. With a private entrance and warm street appeal, attention to detail is consistently evident.
Internally, the flooring is carpeted throughout; with a tiled near-new kitchen and updated bathroom. The white walls are in perfect harmony with the ultra-urban lighting. The ducted air-conditioning and wooden textures of the windows and door frames provides a feeling of home.
The home occupies a sunny level block of 495m2 land and ensures an effortless lifestyle for its lucky new owner.
What's important for you:
- 3 bedrooms and study nook
- Open plan yet separable living spaces
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Near-new kitchen with gas cooking
- Large backyard with BBQ pergola
- Lock up garage with room for additional car spaces
- Short stroll to both Narwee and Riverwood train station, shops and schools
- Park land and bike path across the road leading to the Morris Iemma Sporting Complex and children's playground
- 495m2 of level land with the capacity to extend
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.